Saturday 22 November 2014

Film day

I have just returned home after filming the whole product. Filming went much more smoothly than in past experiences and recent attempts to film, the new actor was very natural on screen and easy to work with which is the opposite to what I had anticipated, the weather worked very well for us (being bleak in the morning and developing into a glorious afternoon). The only setback which we encountered was on my behalf as I forgot the extra weights for the steady cam and had to use a cam-caddy instead leaving some less stable shots, which actually worked in our favour for the first half of the video in the bleak weather.

If I were to re-film this video I would change very few things about it if anything. If I had to change something though, it would be my preparation of the equipment as the steady cam would have been nice later on in the day.

I expect to have my first cut up by Monday, and second cut finished later that day but published by Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment